Fashion Night Out - Sydney

The champagne and cocktails were flowing and the fashionistas were out in force! Fashion Night Out in Sydney was a roaring success with many of the retailers opening late and handing out goody bags and some releasing limited edition items from Chanel and Zara. Say hello to my new red pants from Zara! How MJ is that silver belt?

First stop was Kiehls where I picked up some cute samples, then on to Chanel to try on their Rouge Allure Velvet Collection and fell in love with how hydrating the Hydramax Lip Care. My favourite? "La Ravissante" - a beatiful apricot terracotta colour and "La Fascinate" - a gorgeous bright red lippie that spells trouble ;) I did check out the limited-edition denim inspired nail polishes "Blue Rebel", "Blue Boy" and "Coco Blue" but they didn't quite grab me. (I know I know, even as a Chanel fan)

D and I stopped by the hot model displays at Armani Exchange A/X at Westfield and had some cocktails and complimentary poloroids (fun). The line outside Miu Miu seemed to grow by the minute so we made a pass and headed for David Jones where we spotted Alex Perry, Carl Kapp and Carla Zampatti on Level 2. A cupcake and a sneaky shot with the Calvin Klein models later... we headed home with some fresh popcorn at Tiffany's. What a night!





Oh yeah, I'm totally obsessed with my new Rimmel Nail Polish "Pop"! It goes nicely with my old school friendship bracelet don't you think? DIY now!


No comments:

Post a Comment